If you are wondering What is Arogya Sanjeevani’s Health Insurance Policy? The answer is, that Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy offers an affordable premium and a comprehensive health plan. It provides medical expense coverage with a sum insured from Rs. 50,000. The scope includes expenses for
- Pre- and post-hospitalization
- Room rental
- Intensive care unit (ICU)
- Alternative medicine treatments
With the option to pay the premium monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annually, you can purchase the Arogya Sanjeevani Policy as an Individual Plan or a Family Floater Plan. In this article, we will discuss Arogya Sanjeevani’s policy details.
Key Characteristics of Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy
After knowing what is Arogya Sanjeevani’s policy, let’s have a look at its characteristics:
- It offers an insured amount ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lacks.
- The introductory rate for the Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy is Rs. 3,099.
- The entry age for the Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy ranges from 18 to 65 years old.
- The Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy offers tax advantages up to Rs. 25,000.
- The Arogya Sanjeevani, Health Insurance Policy, offers health check-ups.
- The Arogya Sanjeevani, Health Insurance Policy, offers perpetual renewal.
Advantages of Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy
The Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, which aims to provide a basic and standard health insurance plan, is one of the best health plans because of the creation of the policy to satisfy the needs of all income groups in India. Here are some additional Arogya Sanjeevani policy details, that will clarify your question, What is Arogya Sanjeevani Policy?
1. Cheap Premium
The Arogya Sanjeevani Policy premium is significantly less than other health insurance plans in India because it is a standard policy established by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
2. Lifelong Renewability
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy allows you to resurrect it for as long as you live.
3. Low Insured Amount
The limited sum insured is one of the plan’s key advantages. You have a range of options, starting at Rs. 50,000 and going up to Rs. 1,000,000.
4. Ideally Suited to First-time Buyers
The Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, a standard health insurance policy, offers an affordable Arogya Sanjeevani policy premium. The plan is ideal for first-time buyers because it provides numerous benefits at a reasonable price.
5. Available as a Family Floater and Individual Floater
Two different types of plans are included in the Arogya Sanjeevani Policy: an Individual Plan and a Family Floater Plan.
6. Taxes Deductible
Section 80D of the IT Act, 1961, allows you to receive tax compensation of up to Rs. 1 lakh.
How to Purchase Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Online?
The IRDAI has permitted insurers to issue the policy via online mediums like a website or mobile app. Here we will tell you Arogya Sanjeevani’s policy details about the purchase process:
Purchase of Arogya Sanjeevani Insurance
- Go to our website or mobile app and choose “Arogya Sanjeevani” from the drop-down menu under “Products.”
- Give your cell phone number and respond to a few questions.
- Choose your insured amount, pay the Arogya Sanjeevani policy premium and the policy document will be delivered to your inbox.
How to Renew Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Online?
Process of renewing the Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Before the expiration date, ACKO will send a renewal notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email includes the renewal of the policy link.
- You must receive the policy document within 24 hours of paying the Arogya Sanjeevani policy premium.
Read More: Best Critical Illness Insurance Cover
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy Eligibility
For information on the requirements for the Arogya Sanjeevani Policy, see the table below.
|Entry age||18 – 65 years|
|Children||3 months to 25 years|
|Who can buy it?||Self, spouse, dependent children, parents, or parents-in-law|
|Entry age||18 – 65 years|
Read More: Jeevan Anand (Plan-149) Maturity Calculator
India is battling a new coronavirus outbreak, and this is a time when affordable health insurance is more important than ever. As a result, many people prefer Arogya Sanjeevani, especially those in the middle-income bracket. However, you can choose the comprehensive Lifeline Health Insurance plan if you’re looking for options for different sums insured.
Purchase a suitable health insurance plan right away to protect your savings from the rising cost of healthcare. This health insurance has uniform coverage and standard features. The policy has a few simple-to-understand fixed terms and conditions.
This plan provides policyholders with an extensive range. As a result, this comprehensive health plan provides financial security against various medical expenses. Hope this article has explained to you what is Arogya Sanjeevani’s policy.
Arogya Sanjeevani Policy – FAQs
How long has the Arogya Sanjeevani policy been in effect?
Ans. This policy has a one-year term.
Do I need a medical examination to buy this policy?
Ans. You typically don’t need to undergo a medical exam to purchase the policy if you don’t have any pre-existing conditions and lead a healthy lifestyle. Before you send any money to us, we’ll let you know if any medical tests are necessary.
When describing your health when purchasing and submitting to any necessary medical examinations, it’s crucial, to be honest. Arogya Sanjeevani policy will only accept the claim if you provide them with the correct information in response to medical questions.