Write For Us
Greetings to all financial enthusiasts and writers! Welcome to MyMoneyTrip.com, a digital platform where we talk about all things finance. If you’re an enthusiast of all things related to finance: investment strategies, banking intricacies, credit card dynamics, loans, taxes, etc., and are looking to make your entry to writing in finance, write for us!
At MyMoneyTrip.com, we commit to curating content that serves as a guiding light through all financial decisions. We’re searching for brilliant minds and adept writers with a knack for finance to help us skillfully decode complex financial concepts into easy articles that resonate with our wide readership.
Consider this your official invitation to become part of our thriving community. Your financial insights, mixed with the means of writing, can help people in their financial journey.
Want to “Write For Us”?
MyMoneyTrip.com is a new website, thus, the work you’ll do when you do finance “write for us’ ‘ will be the most rewarding.
You can send in your content samples with us to pitch for “Write for us.”. The sample can be a rough draft, or a partial script (detailing out the importance of the content for our readers). The only condition is that we only accept original content. Therefore, if you want to write for us, please avoid plagiarized content.
Important Note About “Write For Us”
Since we get a lot of queries on the “write for us” subject, there might be a delay in responding to some of the queries. Hence, we request your patience while we go through all the lovely content shared by you.
If you have submitted your sample and are not hearing back from us, request you to not send the same query again. Please be sure that our team is going through your content in detail and will write back to you with the relevant response.
There is no guarantee that the post you have submitted will 100% go on our page. But to make sure that your content gets noticed and published, please make sure to follow the guidelines given below.
Guidelines for the Article “Write For Us”
- The word count of the article should be 1000-1500+ words or more. It should be related to finance or financial products only.
- The content should be unique and of high quality. It should not be published anywhere on the internet.
- Look for topics that are not present on our website and try to send content on a topic that has not been published previously.
- You can add relevant images and tables if required within the articles to enhance their presentability.
- If you work for any content firm and are only interested in keyword linking, please avoid sending anything.
- As you write for us, please make sure that the content you send is scored well as per the SEO and other grammar tools. A content piece that doesn’t meet the minimum requirements will not be published on our website.
- Please avoid adding more than one link in the same domain. If more than 1 link is found, we will remove it.
- You can use a maximum of 1 link in the article body.
- If we find your link harmful to our website (as per Google webmaster guidelines), we will remove your article without any notice.
- Avoid using links that contain the country or city or any brand name in the anchor text.
- We would be happy to link your website or personal blog links in the article.
- We do link audits. If any link directs to error pages like 408, 404, 500 server time out, etc. It will be removed immediately.
- Share your content via email. Make sure to send the content only in Word doc or Google doc file.
- We can edit your content to meet our editorial guidelines.
- Once the article is published on our website, you cannot use it anywhere else.
Things to Avoid While Sending Content Through Emails about “Write For Us”
- Do not add any external links in the first 3 paragraphs.
- Do not share articles for marketing purposes.
- Do not send content that is not related to our website.
- Do not send a grammatically incorrect article.
- Do not send plagiarized content.
- Do not flood our email with one content.
Category and Topics for “Write For Us”
Before you write for us or share your content with us please ensure that your work sticks to our criteria. Your content should be appropriate to our website MyMoneyTrip.com & in categories like:
- Stock market
- Personal Finance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Pension Plans, Retirement Plans
- Tax Planning, Income Tax
- Money savings
- Mutual Funds
- Real Estate
- Business loan
- Car loans
- Education loan
- Gold loan
- Home loan
- Personal loan
- Credit cards
- Tax planning
How to Submit?
Write for us and send your content via email at email@example.com Make sure to add your name and the website link that you want to be added to your post. You can also reach us straight through our ‘Contact Us’ page.
In summary, we are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Basic finance skills along with a flair for writing.
- Should be creative and present well-crafted ideas through their writing.
- Should be able to explain even the most complicated things in an easy manner.
- Never compromise on the quality.
Therefore, if you think you have all these qualities and can follow all the guidelines shared above, come and write for us.
How to Find Us?
Frequent Topics on MyMoneyTrip.com
Banking write for us
Write for us banking
Finance write for us
Write for us finance
Insurance write for us
Write for us insurance
Personal Finance write for us
Write For us Personal Finance
Credit Cards write for us
Write For us Credit Cards
Mutual fund write for us
Write For us Mutual fund
Investment write for us
Write for us Investment
Investment blog Write for us
Write For Us investment blog
Income tax Write for us
Retirement write for us
Write for us retirement
Trading write for us
Tax planning Write for us
Write for us trading