Owning your car is a very easy process nowadays. You can easily avail of the finance through the Bank and get the dream of your Car. Axis Bank now offers you a car loan, through Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator which you can buy your car whenever you want. We always try our best to give the best services to our customers. There are a lot of calculators to find out car loan EMIs on the Internet but the axis bank calculator’s simplicity makes it different from others. Axis Bank brings you the best and easiest Axis loan calculating tool that will help you figure out how much money you need to buy your dream car, how much you can expect to pay in EMIs, and other details.
Regardless of the income source, whether you are salaried or self-employed, Axis Bank offers you avail Axis Bank car loan whenever you want. Based on the information you have provided, the car loan EMI calculator will give you an estimation of the EMI. Plan your finances and budget for the car loan repayment with the assistance of this. It is essential to keep in mind that the EMI you will be required to pay may change in response to changes in the interest rate.
Also Read: PNB Car Loan Calculator
How to Use Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator?
Using the Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator is a very easy task.
- Search the official website of Axis Bank
- Click on the Axis car loan EMI calculator
- Enter the Principal amount and tenure.
- Get the EMI details
Mathematical Formula for Calculating EMI
P*R*(1+R)*N / (1+R) 8N-1
Where P= Principal Amount
R= Rate of Interest
N= No. Of Installments
How Does Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator Work?
The Axis BankCar Loan EMI Calculator presented by the bank is easy to use and is free for customers. To calculate the EMI with Axis BankCar Loan EMI Calculator you need to fill in the fundamental information like the tenure of the repayment, the amount of the principal, and the interest rate. You can also avail of the Axis Bank car loan interest rate calculator to find out the interest rate on your car loan.
Let’s see how the Axis car loan EMI calculator works
- Select the amount of loan that you want to get through Axis Bank.
- Select the duration of time for which you want to avail of this car loan. Click on Tenure.
- Fill in the interest rate at which you want to avail of the car loan.
- After filling in the details of the car loan at Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator. You can now easily process the fee details. Different banks have different fees on car loans. You can easily check the interest rate with the help of the Axis Bank car loan interest rate calculator at the official site of Axis Bank.
- You can also do the prepayments of EMI for the Axis Bank car loan. You can opt for yes if you want to make the payment or else you can select NO if you don’t want to make the prepayment.
- EMI amount calculated through Axis car loan EMI calculator will help you to live stress-free as you won’t get flooded with a heavy amount to pay at once. EMI amount is needed to pay monthly which will make your life stress-free from the Financial stress.
Benefits of Using Axis Car Loan EMI Calculator
Now Axis Bank has made customers free of worry while planning for a dream car. Now you can plan your dream car with an Axis Bank car loan. Axis Bank offers you the best way to plan your budget. Let’s ditch the hectic handy calculation and use the axis car loan EMI calculator to calculate your EMIs and interest rates. Let’s look at the benefits of the Axis car loan EMI Calculator.
1. Saves Time
Axis car loan EMI calculator helps to save your valuable time from doing hectic handy calculations. The calculator makes your calculation easy and fast. It uses a standardized formula for calculating EMIs and loan interest rates as well. It just needs some data and information and all the details are in front of you.
2. Plan Your Budget
When getting a dream car, it becomes very important to buy it according to your budget. Budgeting helps in making financial decisions easy. Prior knowledge of EMI helps you to plan your budget. It gives you an idea of the monthly EMI amount. So, that you can plan your financial mark budget accordingly.
3. Accurate Results
Axis Car Loan EMI Calculator is an online calculator. It gives you accurate results of EMI amount and never makes a mistake, unlike manual calculation.
4. Breaks Down Amount
EMI calculator helps in breaking down the amount in a very easy way. According to the budget now you can calculate the EMIs and know how much you can pay monthly EMI on the car loan.
Advantages of Using Axis Car Loan EMI Calculator
You can now have an easy way to get a car loan through Axis Bank. Axis Bank gives you prior help in calculating EMIs and Interest rates through the Axis Bank car loan interest rate calculator. Let’s dive into the advantages of using this calculator.
- Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator is very easy to use.
- You can calculate the EMIs and interest amounts anywhere.
- Once you register to the portal, you can use the Axis Bank Car Loan EMI calculator as many times as you want.
- You can save time by doing hectic manual calculations.
- Its result is always accurate.
Calculation Of Axis Bank Car Loan
Axis Bank provides the best offer of car loan services to customers. It works according to the budget of the customer and gives them the best rate available. You can always rely on Axis Bank to get your dream car on your budget. Let’s look at some calculations of the Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator.
- You can receive monthly installments at a rate of Rs 1478 per lakh.
- We offer the lowest car loan with interest of 8.50% p.a
- EMI for Axis Bank car loan for the tenure of 6 years is Rs.1,815 per lakh.
- EMI for Axis Bank car loan for the tenure of 5 years is Rs.2,088 per lakh.
- The EMI for Axis Bank car loan is based on the factor of Interest rate, tenure, and principal amount.
- You can easily calculate the interest rate for the Axis Bank car loan with the help of the Axis Bank interest rate calculator.
Axis Bank Car Loan Types and Tenure
|Loan Amount||Applicable car loan||Maximum Tenure|
|New Car Loan||Rs.1 lakh onward||Up to 100% on road funding.||7 Years|
|Used Car Loan||Rs.1 lakh onward||Up to 95% of the valuation amount.||5 Years|
|Loan Against Car (Parallel Car loan )||Rs.1 lakh onward||Pre-approved parallel loan for existing customers.||4 Years|
|Top Up and Balance Transfer Car loan||Minimum Rs. 1 Lakh||Upto 150% of the original loan amount as a top-up||5 Years|
Now, you have surely got the idea of how Axis Bank offers you your dream car through an Axis Bank car loan. So, you can easily avail of this loan whenever you want. Before jumping into the decision it’s always wise to calculate the EMI and interest rate of a car loan. You can use the Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator to calculate the amount of EMI and interest rate. This will help you to plan the budget according to your financial marks. This will help you to plan the monthly EMI which in turn will help you to live stress-free.
Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator – FAQs
How to use the Axis car loan EMI calculator Online?
Ans. The Axis Bank Car Loan EMI calculator is very easy to use online. If you use the Axis Bank Car Loan EMI calculator on the official website, you’ll find three scroll bars to help you quickly calculate the EMI. You are aware of the precise principal amount once you have selected the car model. The Amount, Interest Rate, and Loan Term, which range from 12 to 84 months, are the three bars. Scroll the bar to see the principal amount, your bank’s interest rate, and the repayment term that works best for you. To shorten the duration of your EMI, you can pay a lump sum down payment.
What Happens to Skip EMI Payments?
Ans. Keep in mind that not paying your EMIs can affect your credit score and reflect poorly on your creditworthiness. Therefore, in the best interest of your financial well-being, borrow wisely and make sure you pay it back on time whenever possible.
However, the bank may impose a late payment penalty if you fail to pay your EMI due to an insufficient balance or for any other reason. If you didn’t pay the EMI, the loan would last longer.
Note that skipping EMI causes the gamble of default, and in such a case, your Car may get seized. Therefore, always make it a priority to pay back the EMI on time for the car loan.
How to calculate EMI for Axis Bank car loan?
Ans. You can use the Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator to calculate Emi for your car loan. You can access this calculator from the official website. Fill in the information about your car loan which you want to avail along with the tenure. Then the calculator will give you the accurate result of EMI which you will have to pay Monthly.
Do Axis Bank car loan interest rate calculators charge fees?
Ans. No, the Axis Bank car loan interest rate calculator doesn’t charge any fee to calculate the EMI or interest rate on car loans.
Is Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator helpful?
Ans. Yes, The Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator is very helpful. As it helps in calculating the EMI amount you need to pay monthly before buying. It helps in planning a car loan according to your budget. So, you can always trust the Axis Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator which gives accurate results and is accessible from anywhere.